Advantages for you
- You immediately know whether and where a door has been opened.
- Adhesive attachment requires no installation work. No cables.
- Maintenance-free, solar-powered sensor. In particularly dark environments, an optional long-life button battery can be used.
- Up to 8 sensors can be combined per receiver.
How it works
The system is made up of just a few, intuitive elements.
- The sensor is attached to the door frame with an adhesive pad. A small sensor plate is attached to the opposite side door leaf. When the door is opened, the sensor sends a signal to the Sensify radio receiver.
- The radio receiver signals the in-house call system.
- Nursing staff can use the deactivation switch to shut off the alarm function temporarily.
- If the care staff forgets to reactivate the sensor, it is activated automatically again after 15 minutes.